Do you wish to become part of the Teknikum Group?
Our personnel is motivated, professional and self-developing.
We take care of the people working for us, as an active and healthy work community is one of the cornerstones of our operations.
Teknikum Group is searching for an
ERP Solution Manager
to lead and develop MS Dynamics D365 ERP solution in Teknikum Group.
We are looking for a self-driven and result-oriented ERP Solution Manager to drive D365 solution maintenance and development. In your role you will report to the Group’s ICT Manager. This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment and put your communication skills and can-do attitude into use. If you have previous experience from global business environment, ERP development projects and team working, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Development and maintenance of D365 solution, landscape and integrations together with partners and key-user team
- Managing D365 application solution according to Teknikum ICT architecture
- Supporting organization in ERP development and identifying improvement opportunities
- D365 configuration ownership with key users
- Managing D365 integrations architecture
The person we are looking for has:
- Relevant academic background (e.g. Business/IT Technology)
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management and team working
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Proficient knowledge of ERP systems and business processes, D365 konowledge considered an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills
- Result-oriented and self-driven working style
You are offered:
- An exciting and challenging position
- Great work environment in an international team of professionals
- Possibility to work in a well-known international company in Sastamala or Kerava.
- Well organized remote work and network connectivity’s.
- Support for sports and culture activities with ePassi- system.
- Start: According to agreement, in the beginning of January 2022
- Work extent: permanent contract for ERP Solution Manager
- Location: Sastamala or Kerava, Finland
For further information, please contact Group ICT Manager, Matti Hulmi email@example.com
Available for phone calls: Nov 19, 2021 At 15-18 Phone +358 40 501 5259.
Please Submit your application including CV and salary request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Dec 12, 2021. **date updated**
Teknikum Group Ltd is looking for driven
Solution Sales Manager
to hunt new projects for the Industrial Hoses Business Unit
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the heavy industry sales?
Do you have the desire to serve industrial plants in Europe as their dedicated Solution Sales Manager?
Are you interested to see, how smart technologies such as IoT and NFC bring efficiency to critical material handling processes in e.g. the Chemical, Mining, Energy and Construction Industries?
Join Teknikum Group Hoses BU sales team in Finland and start the acquisition of new customers with attractive product and services offering! We are known for our innovative, safe and sustainable solutions and high-quality products.
Your role as Solution Sales Manager includes following responsibilities:
- Selling Teknikum® industrial hose products from the shelf and as customized products
- Solution Sales approach with great Customer Experience oriented mindset
- Frequent acquisition of new customers in Europe
- Development of reseller channel sales and agency network
- Responsibility of named customer relationships
- Management of customer specific sales projects
Looking for an interesting international challenge – and up to it?
Increasing sales for new and existing clients is central for this role. Our target group includes the professional buyers, maintenance managers and production planners e.g. in the Process industry, Chemical industry, Mining industry and their subcontractors. With this position, you will be given the responsibility of selected markets in Russia, Nordic countries, Baltics and Eastern and Southern Europe, according to your experience and interests.
Additionally, the growing sales network of official Teknikum® brand resellers and distributors is active and enthusiastic to work with you!
Succeeding in this role requires technical background, independent self-starting attitude and excellent communication skills. Language requirements are fluent Finnish and English and other languages are considered an advantage.
Domestic and international travel is required in this role.
Special benefits for joining us!
» TOOLS. You will have the latest tools and systems to work with. Digital presentation platform via Teams and expert team to back you up: a technical engineering department in Sastamala and in-house marketing team.
» MISSION. You are offered a meaningful job! Teknikum Group’s mission is to drive sustainability in polymer technology. Our values are safety, sustainability and sincerity. You can take part to innovating new solutions together with our R&D and customers.
» HYBRID WORKING. Your office is in the Teknikum HQ located in Sastamala, Finland, with partial remote working opportunity. Teknikum Group promotes hybrid working model and provides agile IT environment to support it.
» WELL-BEING. As our employee, you will have access to ePassi-system for sport and culture activities. We support work well-being, with special discounts to gym, -50% of 10-times massage card annually and the possibility to rent Teknikum Group’s summer cottage within the beautiful and tranquil Ritajärvi nature reserve area in Sastamala.
» THE TEAM. Our group operates internationally, and you will have the best colleagues in Finland, Hungary, Russia and Germany to work with!
Additional information from Hoses BU Director Jere Olkkonen (email@example.com), tel. +358 40 056 6450.
Please send your application by 15.12.2021 to HR firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV.
Contact for open positions
Teknikum Group Ltdmatti.email@example.com