Railway rubber solutions and components
TEKNICROSS® is scalable, customizable rubber level crossings solution.
The proven element system is in use around Europe, from light pedestrian to heavy vehicle traffic.
TEKNICROSS® Rubber level crossings is suitable for:
- normal to heavy vehicle traffic
- light traffic lanes
- pedestrian crossing
- agricultural driving
- low traffic private roads
- maintenance level crossings
Outer element options
TEKNICROSS® Pedestrian for safe crossing
- Type A without concrete support beams, optionally also without rail groove
TEKNICROSS® Heavy Duty for vehicle traffic
- Type B with concrete support beams
Benefits and features
Proven solution meeting European rail industry standards.
- Extreme weather and wear resistance
- Proven in arctic conditions (self-cleaning feature for ice and snow)
- Safe for pedestrians, cyclists and heavy vehicle traffic
- Customization according to rail and sleeper type
- The scalable solution is fast and easy to install directly to rail.
- No specific tools are needed.
- Note: The optional concrete support beams are not included in our delivery.
Teknicross® element system is proven – even in arctic conditions
» As a Nordic industrial design product, Teknicross® rubber level crossings endure harsh weather and minus degrees.
» The selected rubber materials of are highly resistant to wear.
» Teknicross® is also available with custom design and fixing.
» With in-house design and manufacturing we offer fast delivery and competitive pricing.
» The best installation option is fixing the crossing directly to the track.