Teknikum Group’s Foam BU, T-Plasztik in Hungary, offers comprehensive custom foam supply for automotive, packaging and furniture industry.
We are Tier 1/ Tier 2 supplier for Automotive Industry. Our products have been validated by major OEMs and brands.
Our competitive edge
- Our laser and water jet cutting machinery ensures low starting cost as no physical tools are required.
- Due to the high quantity of foam material we buy for the furniture industry, we are very competitive in terms of the purchased volume and pricing.
- We offer wide range of machinery – including 5 full automatic lines for mass production, as well as manufacturing technologies mainly used for automotive sector, such as flat-bad punching and rotary machines.
Added value for customers,
Teknikum Group provides just-in-time production for demanding industries – with proven delivery reliability. We are familiar with the high quality requirements and able to provide process stable materials, material knowledge, precise production technology and finished components.
- R&D, prototypes
- Interior foams, headliners, car seats, door cladding and armrests material for vehicles
- Insulation, sealing and protective parts
- Demanding profiles and padding for technical packaging
- Hard foam slitting (EPDM, PE, EVA etc).
- Pad printing on foam products
- Laminating various self-adhesive tapes on foam
- Kiss cutting technology
- Adhesive tape slitting
- Various types of foam converting and assemblies
We convert many foam types,
- filter foams
- recycled foams
- rubber foams
- rubber plates
- reinforced rubber plates
- flame retardant felts
- antistatic foam, etc.
We work in line with our documented and certified quality systems:
- The Teknikum plants in Vammala, Kiikka, and Kerava have ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certificates
- China plant ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certificates and
- Hungary ISO 14001:2015.