Teknikum® Steel Top Shell Plates
Teknikum® Steel Top shell plates are manufactured from TRL rubber with steel on wearing surface to give additional lifetime. The shell plates can also be equipped with steel background to give additional strength to the structure if needed.
The thickness of the shell plates and wear steel is selected in order to increase life of linings. Also, increasing of mill capacity can be taken account. The width of shell plate is designed for optimum protection from the lifter bars. The quality and thickness of rubber and wear steel of shell plate will be chosen for every purpose differently from Teknikum® mill lining rubbers. Rubber and shape must be chosen according to grinding and process parameter.
All Steel top shell plates are moulded and tailor made for the customer mills and processes. Steel Top shell plates are part of Teknikum Steel Top Mill Lining Solution.
- VLWS – rubber with wear wear resistant Steel Top at wearing surface.
- VLTWS – Steel backed plate with wear resistant Steel Top at wearing surface.
- VLTWS – fully encapsulated steel backing with with wear resistant Steel top at wearing surface. The capsulated steel backing is well protected against chemical corrosion.
- VLAWS – Shell plate for wave lining with wear resistant steel on top at wearing surface.
- Gives additional wear life
- Excellent wear resistance
- Easy installation
- Light weight