Teknikum Kft improves the adaptability and productivity of workers and the enterprise through workforce development
Teknikum Kft. has been awarded a grant of 2.041.105,- HUF, 50 % intensity, under the labour market program GINOP Plus-3.2.1-21 ‘Improving the adaptability and productivity of workers and enterprises through labour force development’.
The company’s employees will participate in two training programs. With the competences to be acquired in the training programs won during the project, Teknikum employees in Hungary will be able to perform their tasks to the highest standards – in accordance with the expectations of the customers, providing excellent quality services.
The aim of participating in the training programs is to improve communication efficiency, speed up task management and improve process management, which will help to strengthen the company’s market position, retain jobs and strengthen the local economy.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
GINOP Plus-3.2.1-21 “Improving the adaptability and productivity of workers and enterprises through workforce development” (pdf in Hungarian)
- Name of beneficiary: TEKNIKUM Kft.
- Project name: GINOP Plus-3.2.1-21 ‘Improving adaptability and productivity of workers and enterprises through workforce development’
- Contracted amount of aid: 2.041.105,- HUF
- Rate of aid: 50 %.
- Expected date of completion of the project: 30.04.2023.
- Contract No: JNM/01/009790-5/2022
- Place of implementation of the project: 5055 Jászladány, Tisza utca 4.
Contact for more information
email@example.com+36 30 553 4340
General Manager, Hungary
firstname.lastname@example.org+36 30 458 4645