Teknikum TITAN™ hoses are robust and flexible material handling hoses with smooth cover for very abrasive substances. Teknikum TITAN™ hoses are used for hydraulic suction and delivery transportation of abrasive materials. The hose is suitable for heavy circumstances where hose must resist wear, movements and damp vibrations.
Customized Teknikum TITAN™ hoses can be manufactured according to ISO 28017:2011 (Rubber hoses and hose assemblies, wire or textile reinforced, for dredging applications) type 2. In addition, Teknikum TITAN™ hoses can be made of EPDM or NBR rubber materials.
Teknikum TITAN™ ANTISTATIC hose version comes with a black SBR tube providing electrical conductivity and increased safety against ESD.
- Teknikum TITAN™ with Teknikum WearGrey NR™ inner lining
- Teknikum TITAN™ ANTISTATIC with an antistatic black SBR inner lining
- Safe and durable material handling hose
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and weather
- Eliminates vibrations and noise
- Low bending radius
- ESD protection with Antistatic version
- EPDM and NBR material options available
- Quick and easy installation
- Hoses can be cut on-site