Teknikum® Rubber Lined STEEL Y-BRANCHES
Rubber lined steel pipes are the best choice for pipelines where a need of inflexibility and permanent load bearing capacity of a pipe is critical. Such pipeline sections are often found in slurry process flows of concentrating plants for areas of junction to pumps, technological equipment (mills, separators, flotation cells, thickeners, filters, cyclones, classifiers), process tanks, flows separation in mining, cement industry and coal industry.
Teknikum rubber lining provides long life and wear protection for the pipes, while ensuring maximum capacity of material handling.
• Great wear resistance of lining
• Very strong adhesion to steel
• Good strength values
• Low flow resistance
• Listed standard sizes and forms are available with quick delivery
• Retains the free flow area without turbulence at the couplings
• Pipe ends are vulcanized by rubber to eliminate leakages without the need of extra gaskets
• Delivery reliability – the used rubber compounds are developed and manufactured in-house by Teknikum