Teknikum GRANIT® CERAMIC Antistatic
Teknikum GRANIT® CERAMIC ANTISTATIC is an extremely wear resistant and long-life version of Teknikum GRANIT® hose. The inner lining of the hose is made of ceramic.
The hose is well suitable for transportation of very abrasive materials, e.g. sludge, powdered lime, carbon, quartz sand and granulates in applications where frequent maintenance breaks and hose replacements are not desirable.
The hoses special manufacturing and vulcanization process provides excellent adhesion durability between rubber and ceramics.
- Safe and durable hose
- Extremely high wear-resistance
- Ceramic lining provides longer life cycle in comparison to rubber hoses (3-10 times, depending on transferred material)
- Very flexible and low bending radius due to corrugated cover and ceramic-rubber lining structure
- High burst pressure ≥ 32 bar
- Eliminates vibrations and noise
- Excellent weather-resistance
- Quick and easy installation