Teknikum FUEL-TEK® D Arctic
Teknikum FUEL-TEK® D Arctic is a special version of Teknikum FUEL-TEK® D developed particularly to cold and freezing operating conditions. The hose maintains its familiar high-quality flexibility even in the temperature of -50°C.
This delivery oil hose is for transporting almost all oil-based materials and hydrocarbons with maximum aromatic content of 50%. The hose is also suitable for gasoline, diesel oil and oil mixed water. Furthermore, the hose can be used also with biodiesels that have less than 20% FAME (Fatty Acid Methyl Esters) and with bioethanol containing biofuels.
Meets the requirements of chemical hose standard EN 12115:2021, EN1761:1999 and German standard TRbF 131/2 for Ω-type hoses.
- Suitable for almost all petroleum-based products
- Designed for extremely cold conditions
- Excellent weather and ageing resistance
- High mechanical strength
- High burst pressure ≥ 64 bar
- Suitable with many types of couplings