Teknikum® Steel Top Mill Linings
Teknikum® Steel Top Mill Linings are manufactured from wear resistant rubber material with wear resistant steel or cast steel on wearing surface to give additional wear life for mill lining. The steel top with wear resistant steel are best suited for primary and secondary stage AG/SAG and ball mils. Cast Steel Top liners are best suited for secondary and tertiary stage grinding processes.
All Steel Top Mill Linings are moulded and tailor made for the customer mills and processes. The quality and thickness of rubber and wear steel of liner will be chosen for every purpose differently from Teknikum® Mill Lining rubber compounds and different steel qualities.
Rubber and shape mill lining must be chosen according to grinding and process parameter. The mill lining can be all Steel Top type of liners or combination of steel top and rubber liners to give a best performance value.
- Steel Top gives additional wear life vs. rubber liner
- Thickness of steel can be modified according to specific mill and process values
- Excellent wear resistance
- Easy installation with dedicated fixing system
- Light weight vs. full steel liner
- Liner can be equipped with lifting points for easy installation and handling